I'm glad you visited The Little Czech Primer, but I know there's a lot my site doesn't cover. Here are some suggestions for other places on the web to try.
Czech Language Resources Around the Web
- Local Lingo: Czech Language Learning Resource
- A storehouse of information on the Czech language, with detailed information about the alphabet and pronunciation, and with Real Audio samples of words and phrases.
- English-Czech Dictionary
- A simple translation form, English to Czech or Czech to English. Results can be extensive, but without contextual help it's often hard to know whether any particular translation is correct..
- CZECH Info Center: Essential Czech
- Several basic Czech phrases in the AU audio format.
- Haig's Czech Pages
- Haig Utidjian's recommendations of books and other resources for learning Czech. We share several recommendations, and he has several others to look into. He also supplies some other Czech links.
- Project Shtooka's Czech Dictionary of Pronunciation
- A large collection of audio files demonstrating Czech pronunciation. Audio files are made available in various formats for download, and the works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 France license. The interface is labeled in French, but the navigation is simple enough to follow.